Charley’s 120-Volt Greenhouse Heater
120-Volt - C4027
Reliability, durability, and moisture-resistant design are all the qualities that make this heater more suitable for use in a greenhouse.
Reliability – Accurate temperature control is provided by the “hydraulic” thermostat. An exterior temperature sensor enables quick and precise temperature adjustments.
Durability – All components are “heavy-duty” for long service life. The heating element is a 1/4-inch thick coil similar to a kitchen cooktop. The cabinet is powder-coated steel.
Moisture Resistant – The fan motor is totally enclosed and permanently lubricated. The cabinet is designed to shed water to keep water off the controls.
Features for 120-Volt Heater
- High Capacity Fan moves air 30 feet
- Temperature range 32 degrees F to 104 degrees F
- Thermostat Control Knob – low to high
- Function Control Knob – OFF, Fan Only, Heat
- Power “ON” Indicator Light
- Alarm Indicator Light
- Automatic Thermal Reset (for overheating protection)
- Grounded Power Cord, 6 ft.
- 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, 5,200 Btu’s
- Dimensions: 14" H x 10" W x 10" D
- Weight 14 lbs.
- Convenient Carry Handle
- UL Listed
- Assembled in the USA
(Not for use with extension cord.)