Felco 600 Folding Saw
Non-binding blade design
Exceptionally sharp blade is thin at the top with thicker teeth at the bottom. This prevents clogging and binding. Cuts on the pull stroke. Triple-ground teeth leave a very smooth cut. 6" blade locks open, folds into handle for protected storage. 14" overall length, 7 teeth per inch.
- Saw recommended for pruning and cutting all types of wood.
- The cutting surface is smooth and straight, to avoid wood infections and promote rapid healing.
- Chrome-plated blade and safety thumb-catch. The teeth on the blade are of exceptional hardness and durability.
- Cuts branches up to 4 inches in diameter.
- The blade is thinner at the top and thicker at the bottom - where the teeth are. This unique feature keeps only the teeth in contact with the material to be cut, which prevents clogging and binding.
- Hard-chrome plated for extra tough, rust resistant wipe-clean blade. Saw blade is sharpened to a razor edge, leaving finished cut so perfectly smooth it appears to be planed. Fast, easy pull action requires less effort.
- The folding saw has security lock. No folding of blade while in operation.
- Cutting blade requires no special service.
- Unique grip design does not make hand slip.