Brass 4-Way Hose Faucet Manifold with Shut Offs
Turn one faucet into four!
Connect several waterlines at one faucet – garden, landscaping, sprinklers – and still have one outlet open for filling a water can. Each connection has its own valve. Made of brass with leak-free stainless steel ball valves. Includes a mounting bracket for stability and has 4 male threaded standard 3/4" connections.
Size: 6-1/4” x 3-3/8” x 1-3/4"
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
1. Attach wall brace to manifold using a 10/32” nut and bolt.
2. Attach hose manifold to a hose faucet.
3. Position brace firmly against the house and mark a spot where the anchor and/or screw will be put into the wall.
4. Drill a 1-3/8” deep hole in the wall using a 5/16” drill bit for stucco or a 1/2” drill bit for masonry.
5. Place the anchor in to the hole. Put the screw through the brace and attach it to the wall using a screwdriver.
- In Freezing Areas – Disconnect the manifold from the faucet prior to freezing weather to avoid faucet damage.
- Use a lead anchor when installing into masonry: use plastic anchor when installing into stucco.
- Brace must be installed to avoid damage to the hose faucet.
- Refrain from putting pressure on the manifold by tugging on the hose.
- Check local plumbing codes. Codes vary and some may require use of anti-siphon valves to be installed at the ends of the manifold.
- For outdoor use with cold water only. Brass contains trace amounts of the chemical lead.
- Replace washer in female attachment as needed.
- If unable to close one or more valves, check for debris or buildup in valves.