Beautiful and Energy Efficient!
Heritage Greenhouses are Made to Order. Currently, there is a 4-6 week production lead time from date of order.
Enjoy the beauty, warmth, and natural ambiance of a solid cedar greenhouse. Charley’s proven design, pre-cut components, and easy-to-follow assembly directions will give you an attractive, efficient, and superior greenhouse. The high roof peak, 9 ft. tall, allows summer heat to rise, collects more winter sun, and easily sheds snow. If you are handy with a level, tape measure, and screw gun, and like to build, this do-it-yourself greenhouse is perfect for you. You’ll be proud of building a Heritage and enjoy gardening in it for many years to come.
Features that set the Cedar Heritage above other wood frame greenhouses:
- Western Red Cedar Frame – Preferred for its beauty, long life, and resistance to insects. Hand-selected Select Tight Knot (STK) grade.
- Superior 2-Wall Polycarbonate Glazing – Provides extra strength and insulation value (R 1.9). 10 mm (3/8") thick with deep internal ribs to increase resistance to wind and snow loads. 82% light transmission.
- Spacious Design – Six-foot TALL sidewalls provide increased headroom and more space for your hanging plants and tall container plants.
Automatic Fan Ventilation System – The exhaust fan is controlled by a thermostat to automatically expel excess heat, while fresh air enters through the 2 motorized shutters. (Only 1 motorized shutter is needed for the 8 ft x 8 ft size.) A fan speed control allows seasonal adjustments.
--- Ask about our Solar-Powered Ventilation System.
- Weatherproof Roof Sealing System – Brown aluminum bar caps with rubber gaskets seal roof panels in place.
Aluminum Storm Door – Sturdy storm door is 3 ft. wide for easy access (36" x 80"), with adjustable fresh air vent.
Or upgrade to a Cedar Dutch Door (also 36" x 80") and specify 1) poly top / cedar bottom, or 2) single-pane safety glass top / cedar bottom.
- Strong Design – Frame is made from 2x3, 2x4, and 2x6. Roof cross-ties provide wind and snow load bracing. Secure assembly assured by long wood screws and galvanized lag screws.
- Easy Modular Assembly – All components are pre-cut and pre-drilled. You can assemble the wall frames in your garage.
- Illustrated Assembly Directions – Guide you step-by-step.
- 10-year Glazing Warranty
- Proudly made in Washington State
Call for actual outside-to-outside foundation dimensions.
Please note the pictures shown are finished with a stain applied by the owners. Allow 2 days to apply stain before assembly. Use a high-quality oil-based stain.
Select: Aluminum Storm Door or Cedar Dutch Door.
Greenhouses ship throughout the U.S. via motor freight - please call to order. (Or arrange pick up at Charley's Mount Vernon, Washington store.)