BLACK Double Sided D-I-Y Tape, 1/2" x 108 ft
JVCC DC-4420LB Double-Sided PVC Tape is a PVC film coated on both sides with a water-based acrylic adhesive. The tape comes on a gold siliconized paper liner. The adhesive system on this double-sided (AKA double-coated) tape is very aggressive and will bond to nearly all materials (even on difficult surfaces like foams, PE and PP films). It has excellent temperature, UV, aging, and water vapor resistance. Used for bonding rubber, plastic, metal, and wood substrates and for permanent mounting of nameplates, posters, and mats. Also for hemming vinyl banners and decorative trim on appliances and furniture. Has a one hour dwell before adhesion reaches maximum adhesiveness. Roll size: 108' x 1/2" wide.
Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Adhesive: water-based acrylic
- Release Liner: gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 10.7 mils (carrier, adhesive, liner) 7.87 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3.2 mils (carrier) 2.9 mils (liner)
- Adhesion: 157 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F
- Shear Resistance: 14 pounds per square inch
- Core: 3" diameter neutral
Installation: Prepare surface prior to applying tape. Remove all foreign material from substrate. Apply one side of tape to substrate, then peel away outer backing to expose outer tacking surface. Apply firm pressure to adhere products together with tape. It is recommended to apply tape in temperatures above 60° F.
When removing tape, excess resin can be removed with Natural Citrus Cleaner.