Frost Protek Plant Covers
Strong, reusable plant protection
Protect your favorite plants from weather, deer, birds, and other pests. These durable covers are made of breathable, lightweight polypropylene – the same fabric used by commercial growers. Drawstrings and cord-locks make them easy to install and secure. Reuse year after year.
- Protect from frost to 26° F
- Insulates better than sheets or other makeshift items
- Lightweight, breathable, sage green fabric is 100% non-woven polypropylene, 0.9 oz weight
- Breathable – lets air and UV light reach the plant
- Quick to dry
- 70% light transmission
Large: 48" H x 55" W, the width of drawstring opening is 55", rectangular shape
X-Large: 72" H x 67" W, width of drawstring opening is 67"
- Row Cover: 5 ft x 10 ft, no drawstring, secure with ground staples
Row Cover ideal for in-ground planting beds, trellises, blueberry or raspberry bushes, small shrubs, patio trees such as ficus or palm, odd side plants and more
For Hanging Baskets, use Plant Covers:
- hang the strap on the Bag onto the plant hook – the Bag will stay in place so you have both hands free
- tuck the plant into the Bag
- pull the drawstrings tight around the top of the plant and cinch it in place with the cord locks
For Flats or Seedling Trays, use Plant Covers:
- slide the tray into the Bag
- pull drawstrings tight and cinch in place with the cord locks
For Tomatoes, Upright Plants, or Container Plants, use Plant Covers:
- drape the Bag over the plant
- pull drawstrings tight around the base of the plant or container and cinch in place with the cord locks
For Garden Rows, use Row Cover:
- drape or wrap the cover over the plant
- secure in place with ground staples as needed
Store Covers After Use:
When annuals die back due to a hard freeze or perennials lose their foliage, be sure to remove your covers and store them until the next growing season.
Covers left on plants are susceptible to being punctured or torn, making them less effective for the next growing season. Store them away from the sun or other direct UV light to prolong the life of the fabric.
The cover may be washed in cold water. It air dries quickly, do not dry it with heat. Do not iron the cover.