Short Range Mist Timer with Day/Night Function
Ideal for seed beds, cuttings, orchids and other tropicals. Turn your mist system on for very brief mist periods as frequently as you like. Maintain high humidity. Can select daytime misting only.
Prewired, ready to plug in. Specifications: “ON” time 5 seconds to 30 minutes. “OFF” time 5 seconds to 60 minutes. 120 volts, 15 amps. ETL/CSA/UL. Use it with a 24-hr. timer to turn equipment on at selected hours of the day. Built-in photocell timer for Day, Night or full-time ON.
Size: 5.5" x 2.5" x 3.2" weight 6 oz.
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
* This timer can be used to control a misting system, but does not have a water hose connection. For mist system, must be used with a solenoid valve (see # M6158-B).
* Product will work with a regular PVC water valve if the valve is rated for 120 volts or if a transformer will be in place.
* Uses include controlling hydroponic pumps, CO2 injection, turning on and off exhaust fans, misters, etc.
* You can connect more than one device to the unit so long as the amperage of the devices connected does not exceed the maximum rating of the unit. It is recommended that the total amps connected not to exceed 75% of the rating.
* Spartan Series by Titan Controls
(component of Charley's M6004-MIST-B Humidity System)