SUPERthrive® Fertilizer Supplement
Vitamin / Hormone Supplement - F7125
SUPERthrive is a supercharged supplement that contains 50 vitamins and hormones formulated to help your plants grow to their fullest potential, with more leaves and flowers. Use when transplanting for stronger seedlings, and help your indoor plants to survive low light levels. A perfect “equalizer” for over or underwatering, too!
A non-toxic solution containing crystalline compounds of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, SUPERthrive is just what your plants need to flourish! Kelp, newly added in 2013, integrates contemporary research with the existing nutrition provided by SUPERthrive since 1940. Essential to maintain healthy landscaping, green turf, abundant edibles, and all trees. Use SUPERthrive along with your favorite fertilizer. Use 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water.
(Concentrated. 4 oz. bottle makes 200 to 2,000 gallons. 1 pint bottle makes 800 to 8,000 gallons.)
Select size: 4 oz or 16 oz pint
- ¼ teaspoonful per gallon of watering. (A drop per small cupful or 2 or 3 drops per big cupful. (3 oz. per 100 gallons) One tablespoonful per 15 gallon tub.
- For extra soft tender plants, or for constant daily use, or simple healthy maintenance, one or a few drops per gallon watering. (One fluid ounce per 500 gallons of watering.)
- Bare root soaking - soak roots about 15 minutes. Roses and tender plants: 1-1/2 teaspoons per 5 gallons. Others 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons.
- Reviving woody shrubs and trees - 1 ounce per 5 gallons once. Soak thirsty root area deeply. Regular strength can be used later.
- Be sure SuperThrive gets into plants roots. Make high clay soil penetrable or try spraying under surface of leaves.
- Any dried SuperThrive around bottle opening after use will not be harmful to plants. (Normal evaporated crystals are still good)
- Try to use SuperThrive on the same day it is mixed.