Home-Attached Pacific by Cross Country
“Fall Into Savings” SALE!
Order now for 10% off base price of greenhouse.
(Offer ends 10-13-23)
Gracefully blending into your home or outbuilding, the curved-eave Lean-To Pacific is our most popular home-attached greenhouse.
With its smooth curved eave, this greenhouse fits most homes with ease. Enjoy the seasons while you garden in comfort in your new sunroom. For a custom appearance, raise the greenhouse on a knee wall and use siding to match your home.
In the protected environment of a Cross Country greenhouse, the weather is always right for gardening! Placing a greenhouse on the side of your home has several advantages. It is convenient to use in any weather. Plumbing and electrical connections are close by, and it is energy efficient. By trapping heat from your home, as well as the sun, a lean-to greenhouse can cost about 30% less to heat.
A lean-to greenhouse requires careful planning to be certain it fits well to your home. Accurately note the location and dimensions of a window, door, eave height of your home, utilities, retaining wall, fence, or any object in the proposed greenhouse location. We frequently customize a lean-to greenhouse to better fit the home.
Solar powered, automatic roof vents are standard with optional fan systems available. This modular system is easy to customize, and sections can be added later to extend the length.
Standard Eave Height is 5' 7"
Actual Size (Width x Length x Height):
* 16 ft L sizes includes roof truss
** Width x Length are the outside to outside foundation dimensions.
It is important that the foundation is built to the actual measurements of the greenhouse foundation size as seen above.
Extra-Strong Aluminum Framework
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame for extra-strength
- Stands up to high winds and heavy snowfalls
- Maintenance-free, rustproof frame
- Each piece is pre-cut to size
- Attractive enamel finish in your choice of white, green, brown
- Custom colors are also available.
Attractive Glazing Options:
6mm Insulating TwinWall Polycarbonate
- Double-wall polycarbonate efficiently traps heat produced by the sun and insulates against the cold
- Excellent light transmission of 85%
- Diffuses sunlight for more even growing
- Minimizes interior condensation
Single Pane 1/8" Tempered Safety Glass
- Attractive glass allows you to maintain your viewing ability
- Heat tempered for safety and high impact resistance
- Maximum light transmission
- An adhesive gasket seals the glass to the aluminum frame for a draft-free fit
- Provides maximum solar heating in winter, but will require an exterior sunscreen in summer.
- Automatically provides natural ventilation by allowing hot, stale air to escape, whether you're at home or not!
- Uses solar-powered roof vent openers
- Roof Vents – 48” x 24”
- Optional 48"x 24"side vents are available to increase the ventilation
Pre-Hung Storm/Screen Door
- Adjustable 5-position sliding glass panel lets in fresh air
- Lockable door latch with keys
- Door Size: 32" x 76"
- Door Drop available - ask for pricing
- Hinge placement - either side
Simple to Assemble
- Detailed instructions provided
- No contractor or special tools required
- Bolt holes are pre-drilled, the door is pre-hung
- Bolt frame together, insert glazing, fasten bar caps
Also available in 5/8" Insulated Double-Pane Safety Glass.
Greenhouses ship throughout the U.S. via motor freight - please call to order. (Or arrange pick up at Charley's Mount Vernon, Washington location.)