Our 8x8 Brown Legacy Greenhouse is the best value glass, garden greenhouse available!
We like to call The Legacy “the best of both worlds.” A small value-priced hobby greenhouse that is beautiful with glass sidewalls and functional with a polycarbonate roof. Why is it functional? The polycarbonate has a dual purpose – to provide built-in shading and also to maintain heat in your greenhouse on colder days. This is a garden greenhouse you can dress up and grow a great number of vegetables too!
- This glass and polycarbonate greenhouse pre-built kit is only available in an 8×8 brown frame and is designed to carry a 32 lb snow load and winds of 85 miles per hour. Lifetime frame warranty.
- The most popular small hobby greenhouse in social media, the Legacy greenhouse provides 75% more growing space than typical 6′ x 8′ greenhouses.
- Ask us about our door drop option which will make the greenhouse seem like a permanent feature in your backyard.
- Slope: 5/12, Pitch 23 degrees
Actual Size (Width x Length x Height):
* 8' 7-1/2" W x 8' 7-1/2" L x 7' 8-1/2" H
Eave Height is 5' 7"
( Width x Length are the outside to outside foundation dimensions. )
Extra-Strong Aluminum Framework:
- Heavy-duty aluminum for extra-strength
- Stands up to high winds and heavy snowfalls
- Maintenance-free, rustproof frame
- Each piece is pre-cut to size
- Attractive brown finish
Glazing:TwinWall Roof with Single Pane Tempered Safety Glass Walls
- Insulated 6mm TwinWall roof to help keep in the heat and glass walls for maximum viewing ability. With light transmission of 85%, the TwinWall roof diffuses sunlight for more even growing.
- R Value for roof = 1.6
- R Value for walls = 1.0
- Automatically provides natural ventilation by allowing hot, stale air to escape, whether you're at home or not!
- Uses solar-powered roof vent opener
- 1 roof vent – 48” x 24”
Pre-Hung Storm/Screen Door
- Adjustable sliding glass panel lets in fresh air
- Lockable door latch with keys
- Door Size: 32” x 76”
- Door Drop available - ask for pricing
- Hinge placement - either side
- Detailed instructions provided
- No contractor or special tools required
- Bolt holes are pre-drilled, the door is pre-hung
- Bolt frame together, insert glazing, fasten bar caps
Greenhouses ship throughout the U.S. via motor freight - please call to order. (Or arrange pick up at Charley's Mount Vernon, Washington store.)