Northern Heritage Greenhouse
Best Insulated Greenhouse Available!
ROOF 5/8" Super 5X-Wall / SIDE WALLS 5/8" Triplewall
Heritage Greenhouses are Made to Order. Currently, there is an 8 week production lead time from date of order.
Features that set the Heritage above other wood frame greenhouses:
- Western Red Cedar Frame – Preferred for its long life, beauty, and resistance to insects. Hand-selected Select Tight Knot (STK) grade.
Superior Insulated Polycarbonate – 16 mm (5/8" thick) Super 5X-Wall in the roof (R 2.78) with 16 mm (5/8") TripleWall gables and walls (R 2.5).
- Spacious Design – 6-foot TALL sidewalls provide increased headroom and more space for your hanging plants and tall container plants.
Automatic Exhaust Fan Ventilation System – The exhaust fan is controlled by a thermostat to automatically expel excess heat, while fresh air enters through the 2 motorized shutters. A fan speed control allows seasonal adjustments.
--- Ask about our Solar-Powered Ventilation System.
Weatherproof Roof Sealing System – Brown aluminum bar caps with rubber gaskets seal roof panels in place.
Aluminum Storm Door – Sturdy storm door is 3 ft. wide for easy access (36" x 80"), with adjustable fresh air vent.
Or upgrade to a Cedar Dutch Door (also 36" x 80") and specify 1) poly top / poly bottom, 2) poly top / cedar bottom, or 3) single-pane safety glass top / cedar bottom.
- Strong Design – Frame is made from 2x3, 2x4, and 2x6. Roof cross-ties provide wind and snow load bracing. Secure assembly assured by long wood screws and galvanized lag screws.
- Easy Modular Assembly – All components are pre-cut and pre-drilled. You can assemble the wall frames in your garage.
- Illustrated Assembly Directions – Guide you step-by-step.
- 10-year Glazing Warranty
- Proudly made in Washington State
OPTIONS include Dutch Door (36" x 80"), Insulated Pony Walls, and 5/8" Double-Pane Safety Glass walls.
- Standard (16mm Polycarbonate with NO pony walls)
- Standard w/ Pony Walls
- Double Glass Walls* w/ Pony Walls
- Aluminum Storm Door
- Cedar Dutch Door
Please note the pictures shown are finished with a stain applied by the owners. Allow 2 days to apply stain before assembly. Use a high-quality oil-based stain.
* Glass prices are in flux nationwide. Please call to order style choice "Double Glass Walls w/ Pony Walls."
Greenhouses ship throughout the U.S. via motor freight - please call to order. (Or arrange pick up at Charley's Mount Vernon, Washington store.)