Replacement Power Tube w/ Lock Washer for Bayliss MK7 Triple Spring
Select temperature range:
#1 Standard Tube Replacement for Bayliss Triple Spring & Hydraulicheck Solar-Powered vent openers (C3503 & C3509)
- The temperature range is 55º F to 75º F, which means that the opener can be set to start opening the vent at temperatures between 55º F and 75º F. The maximum opening of 12" is reached at approximately 20º F above the starting temperature.
#2 Orchid Tube Replacement for Bayliss Orchid Solar Vent Opener (C3505)
- The temperature range is 65º F to 85º F which means that the opener can be set to start opening the vent at temperatures between 65º F and 85º F. The maximum opening of 12" is reached at approximately 20º F above the starting temperature. This allows the greenhouse to get about 10 degrees warmer than the Standard Replacement Tube.
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
* To replace tube, one star washer (retainer) needs to be removed from one end only of the pin to allow the pin to be removed from the unit and allow the old cylinder to be removed. A replacement star washer is included as these are not reusable, please retain all other washers that you remove.
* Note: Piston is aluminum color.
* If the piston on the replacement tube is too long and won't fit into the opener, that means the tube is hot and the wax is expanding ... Just put the tube into the refrigerator for about one-half hour and push the piston back in until it is the length needed to install into the opener.
SAFETY NOTE: To install replacement tube,
remove Bayliss unit from vent frame and
bring to your workbench.